Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

This Weeks Questions:

1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)

I would have to say my computer, my books, a ponytail holder, my car and a cold Mt. Dew in the morning!


2. All time favorite book? Why? The Janet Evanovich series. I can read her books over and over again and they are just laugh out loud funny books. They always pick me up when I am having a bad day!


3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012

I would like to get my business better established.


4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be? My Senior year in High School! I had a blast and would love to do all the things again that I did back then with the friends I did them with!

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
Just because I am happy 99% of the time doesn't mean that I don't have a bad day and need a good friend too!


Your turn to go link up so get to it!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. great choice on the book and love your top 5 must haves! :) stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete