Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day! Hope this finds you all doing well. I for one am glad the week is half way over. Bubba has a 3 day weekend coming up and I think it is the first time that he is going to be home all weekend long in months. I need a small break from D and Monkey and just a little me time.

We have decided to spend the weekend cleaning out our garage. I will post before and after pics. It is insanely packed full of random junk that I just can't seem to part with. Well I plan on purging it this weekend so Goodwill can have some of my stuff that I really don't have to have. We are going to bring boxes inside to go through them instead of working in the garage like we normally do since it is so stinkin hot out there we never get it all the way finished. So I am making it my mission to make sure the house is cleaned by Friday and that it is ready to start sorting out the 200 boxes we have out there. I plan on finishing it this weekend too. Wish me luck, I am surely going to need it.









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment