Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Introduction!

Hello and welcome to my blog. I plan to write daily about my life and my boys and what they do on a day to day basis. I might include my husband if he is on my good side that day!

I am a SAHM to my two sons, D is 7 and about to start 2nd grade in less than two weeks and this momma can't wait. Monkey is 4 and looks like he is about 2 :) He is tiny. He is the one that climbs on everything (hence the name Monkey). I am also wife to Bubba who works full time to keep the family fed and happy!

So far today all that has went on are a lot of summer quotes such as :

" I'm bored"
" He won't stop taking my toys"
" He is scaring me"
"STOOOOOOOOOOOP"

Just the general terms of summer!

We also met up with a few friends for lunch at McD's and let the kids run off some energy though D and Monkey are still raring and ready to do something else. I just want a nap.

Also a quick shout out to my friend Trixie who set up this blog for me because I am challenged in that area. I am lucky that all you have to do is just type something in this box and click Publish and it goes up. That is my computer knowledge, so thanks again Trixie for the help!

2 comments:

  1. You're very welcome! I still love that D nicknamed me Trixie when he was like 4! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. He couldn't say Chrissy so he called you Trixie and it just stuck. Works for me!

    ReplyDelete